Frequently Asked Questions (in Vendor Portal)
1. After the successful completion of the Sourcing process, what forms am I required to complete to be on-boarded as a Supplier for DB?You are required to complete the Supplier Registration Questionnaire on Ariba Network once you received an email notification from DB. In the email notification, there is a link for you to register a new account on Ariba Network or use your existing account to log in and complete the DB Supplier Registration Questionnaire.
Click on the link sent to you registered email to register a new account on Ariba Network.
Click on the link sent to your registered email to log in and complete the DB Supplier Registration Questionnaire.
Refer to Supplier Registration Guide [attached supplier registration questionnaire guide here]
2. What are the key things I can do as a supplier to ensure timely payments for the goods and services that I provide to Deutsche Bank?
• Ensure that you have a valid Deutsche Bank Purchase order for any goods or services prior to delivering the product or providing the service.
• Make certain that the pricing on the purchase order matches the contract or quote.
• Ensure that the purchase order number is referenced clearly on the invoice.
• If there are multiple purchase order line items on one single purchase order, ensure that the invoice references the appropriate invoice line item.
• Send invoices electronically via the Ariba Network as per regional invoice submission methods.
3. How can I change my supplier details at Deutsche Bank?
If you have an Ariba Account, you can proceed to make the change in the account.
Alternatively, email the request on company headed paper saved as PDF file and address to your local Procurement Operations Helpdesk.
4. Will training be provided on use of the Ariba Network and who should I contact if I have queries related to the Ariba Network?
Yes, our Supplier Enablement Team will train you on all aspects of submitting Invoices via the Ariba Network and you can contact your local Procurement Operations Helpdesk for any further queries.
5. My invoice shows processed in the system, but I am yet to receive the payment. What could be the reason?
All payments made are as per the agreed payment terms contained in the contract, potentially the due date is yet to arrive. Please check the clauses in the contract for clarity. In case of any further questions, feel free to contact your local Procurement Operations Helpdesk.